SELLING PROPERTY – OUR APPROACH
CKD has an exceptional track record of successful sales of Farms, Country Estates and Sporting Properties, ranging in value from £800,000 to over £35 million.
How we work with you to sell your property:
- We are specialists in the rural property market and are experts in negotiating for the best price and terms for your property. Our advice is independent and we can therefore avoid conflicts of interest as we only act for one side of a transaction.
- A Director works with you personally on your sale, using all his skills and experience to provide a bespoke service, without delegation to junior staff. This enables us to react quickly and flexibly to your needs and to changing situations that can arise during negotiations.
- CKD gives you access to potential buyers of your property through the public market and privately, using our network of contacts which has been developed over the a combined total of 137 years. Sometimes there are only a few “real” buyers and in these cases we will approach them directly and discreetly on your behalf. This also keeps your property sale away from the glare of publicity, which may be important to some sellers and buyers.
- We stay focused on your sale at all times, keeping your best interests protected at all times, unimpeded by corporate considerations.
COUNTRY ESTATES & FARMS
CKD has long experience in this specialist area, from small amenity farms to the very largest agricultural estates.
Sellers of farms and estates need to know that the person acting for them understands the fine detail about their property. We are well aware of the special characteristics of this market and this provides us with valuable knowledge on pricing. This expertise, together with well-honed negotiating skills, gives us the best chance of maximising the deal. There will be no ‘mixed messages’ because all contact with potential purchasers and our clients will be with the Director responsible for the sale.
CKD are the experts in this specialist market which covers:
- Sporting estates in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Grouse moors and upland estates, large or small.
- Salmon, sea trout and trout fishing.
- Low ground shooting estates and property.
We have unrivalled and trusted knowledge of the finest Sporting Properties and Estates, with an exceptional track record of successful sales.
We know that there are two things that are very important when acting for sellers in the Sporting Properties market: the first is that approaching buyers in the right way is essential and the second is that publicity in some situations can be the enemy of the process.